Join us and Partners, Savvius and Infoblox at this year’s IP EXPO, 7 – 8 October, ExCeL, London.
Make sure to visit Savvius on stand BB1 to learn how:
- Security attacks are up. Discovery times are long. Data is leaving the building. You finances and reputation are at risk. Effective investigations are key.
- Savvius can help you troubleshoot security and performance incidents by storing logs and traffic from both before and after events have been detected, providing you with months of intelligence.
Make sure to visit Infoblox on stand A8 to learn how you can:
- Secure your DNS infrastructure against malware and DNS DDOS attacks
- Take control of your network by automating your network configuration and change management
- Address the challenges and hurdles of adopting virtualization and cloud computing
Also, you’ll get a chance to hear from Dr. Malcolm Murphy, speaking on ‘Stop the bad guys exploiting your DNS’ in the Cyber Attack, Remediation & Mitigation Theatre on 07th and 08th October at below times:
Wednesday, 7th Oct 13:00 – 13:30
Thursday, 8th Oct 13:40 – 14:10
Don’t miss out – stop by the Infoblox and Savvius stands or email email@example.com to schedule a demo with a technical expert on stand.
See you at IP EXPO Europe.
Register here http://www.ipexpoeurope.com/Register/?utm_source=IP15LANEKNetwork Utilities Team