Traps prevents security breaches!
Traditional antivirus (AV) is not the solution to endpoint security – it is the problem. AV is no longer effective at stopping today’s cyberthreats and to prevent security breaches in your organization, you must protect yourself not only from known and unknown cyberthreats but also from the failures of any traditional AV solutions deployed in your environment.
Traps replaces traditional antivirus with a proprietary combination of purpose-built malware and exploit prevention methods that protect users and endpoints from both known and unknown threats. With Traps, you prevent security breaches, in contrast to detecting and responding to incidents after critical assets have already been compromised.
The updated release of Traps eliminates the need for traditional AV by enabling you to:
- Prevent cyber breaches by pre-emptively blocking known and unknown malware, exploits and zero-day threats.
- Protect and enable your users to conduct their daily activities and use web-based technologies without concern for known or unknown cyberthreats.
- Automate breach prevention by virtue of the autonomous reprogramming of Traps using threat intelligence gained from Palo Alto Networks WildFire threat intelligence service.
To learn more about Traps and its new updated capabilities download the latest resources from Palo Alto Networks:
- Solution Brief: Traditional endpoint protection solutions use methods that cannot keep up with the rapidly evolving threat landscape. There’s a new way to approach endpoint security. Prevent breaches – without AV. Advanced Endpoint Protection – Technology Overview
- Whitepaper: It’s time to replace your traditional antivirus with next-generation endpoint security. But how? Protect Yourself from Antivirus.
- Datasheet: See how Palo Alto Networks Traps advanced endpoint protection prevents sophisticated vulnerability exploits and unknown malware-driven attacks. Traps Datasheet
- Dummies Guide: Todays’ sophisticated cyberattacks are designed to inflict maximum damage to an organisations systems and networks, steal sensitive information and render an organisations systems and networks unusable. This guide shows you how to protect your assets. Advanced Endpoint Protection for Dummies.
If you would like to know more about Traps and how Network Utilities can educate and support you please get in touch with our specially trained team.
t: 020 8783 3800 e: email@example.com
You can read the full blog here written by Michael Moshiri (Director, Product Marketing, Palo Alto Networks).
Other pages of interest:
Palo Alto Networks Raises the Bar for Endpoint Security with Updates to Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection Offering. Read the full blog here.
Independent Authority Certifies that Palo Alto Networks Traps Helps Customers Meet PCI and HIPAA Cybersecurity Requirements. Read the full blog here.
About Network Utilities
Identity Centric Networks & Security
Network Utilities (Systems) Ltd have been providing identity centric network and security solutions to organisations ranging from Telecoms and ISPs to large corporates and SMEs for over twenty three years. Partnering closely with both industry leading and niche technology vendors to bring customers the best solutions the industry has to offer. Read more at www.netutils.com.