We’ve teamed up with XQ Cyber to bring CyberScore™ to our customers.
With the cost of cyberattacks increasing, the need for businesses and organisations of all sizes to get a clear overview of their cybersecurity posture has never been greater.
The partnership with XQ Cyber means that our customers will be able to use an award-winning automated security testing service to get a clear overview of their organisation’s cybersecurity posture. CyberScore™ converts vulnerability data into an immediate score out of 10 and highly informative Get Well Plans and Risk Management Reports and allows you to:
Continuously understand your cybersecurity posture
- Track your progress and watch your cyber health improve as mitigation measures are implemented
- Track cyber risks across supply chains and third parties without the need for consultants or questionnaires
- Set minimum standards, hold suppliers and service providers to account
- Dispense with impenetrable reports. Instead, receive a clear and concise Get-Well Plan that can be shared with staff and service providers
- Dramatically reduce the cost and improve the quality of compliance penetration testing
- CyberScore™ streamlines what was once a very time and resource intensive task, providing users with a clear oversight of what areas of their security may need improvement.
XQ Cyber director Rachel Hudson said; “We are delighted to have formed a partnership with Network Utilities to bring CyberScore™ to their customers. Working together we can help them reduce the threats posed by the constantly evolving cybersecurity threat.”
Click here to learn more about CyberScore™ and the benefits to your organisation.