We very much enjoyed Juniper Network’s latest blog post on ‘Why networking is more than just “plumbing”. It can change your life.‘ We have shared the highlights from this blog below which illustrate some very interesting stats from recent research Juniper Networks conducted with Forrester:
Visit the link here to view the full blog post.
- 44% of businesses have seen increased use of cloud services – from software and infrastructure to business processes as-a-service offerings.
- 58% say cloud computing had a significant impact on their network (which required hardware upgrade/refresh of network).
- 53% of respondents say the business is turning to IT to capture more data to make better business decisions.
- More than half (52%) of businesses are grappling with data storage needs brought on by company growth.
- In the last 18 months, 47% of businesses have seen increased demand from end users to bring their own devices to work.
- When ranking IT initiatives for the next 12 months, 72% of IT business decision-makers put expanding use of mobile apps for employees, customers, and business partners at the top of their list.
To read the full report please visit Juniper Network’s website here.